Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, or address, when you use our website or communicate with us. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your browser type, IP address, and the pages you visit on our website.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
Provide our services and communicate with you about them
Respond to your inquiries or requests
Provide customer support
Analyze and improve our website and services
Comply with legal requirements
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Changes to This Policy
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing at [email protected]
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.